Sunday, August 21, 2016

2016 Fall Kickstart!

Hello Geocachers! 

Our club season is just around the corner! I know I'm excited to be meeting regularly again! This year we are hoping to spread geocaching around the school and make new members!

First Thing First, Orientation

We are looking for geocaching members to sign up for a time to work the geocaching booth. All you need to do is show up and rope in some lower classmen!  Talk to people, let them know all about the club and what geocaching is! Thank you so much! 

Shifts include:
Wendsday
Morning 8:30-10:30 Eve & Kenton
Afternoon 12:00-2:00 _____ & ______

Thurdsay 
Morning 8:30-10:30 ______ & _______
Afternoon 12:00-2:00 ______ & _______

I will personally be at the Wendsday Morning shift with Kenton. Please email or text me if you are available for a time slot! Thank you so much my geocaching masters! 

No comments:

Post a Comment